Some things that I want you to know about me:
1. I have been a teacher here for about 10 years. Before that I taught in Lowell, Saugus and Malden.
2. I went camping a lot this summer.
3. I want my students to be kind to each other, take responsibility for themselves, ask questions, risk being wrong, and risk making mistakes.
4. In college, I studied math, art and philosophy.
5. I love math, science, reading, writing, and art. I enjoy social studies a lot too, but have trouble keeping all the names straight.
6. I like to ride my bicycle and enjoy being outside.
7. I enjoy doing Origami.
8. I like coming up with new ideas for teaching, home and random things.
9. I like using computers and am pretty good with them, but sometimes I get tired of them and want to do other things instead.
10. I enjoy watching movies.
11. I love love love to learn new things.
12. I am really bad at learning names: I try but please don’t be offended if I can’t think of yours.
13. I really love to teach. I feel a sense of accomplishment when I am able to help someone learn, or help someone find a new interest.
14 I think that it’s great that everyone is unique. I think diversity makes the world a rich, fun and fascinating place to be.
15.I don’t expect anybody to be perfect.